• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

June 3rd Edenton NC farm show

Ford Mechanic

Heritage farm show on June 3rd in Edenton NC is looking for military vehicles to participate this year. We have lots going on that day, a parade, horse drawn and tractor hay rides, kids tractor races and pull, tractor games, music, livestock, static displays of tractors, hit and miss equipment, horse drawn equipment, and hopefully more military equipment! There is also the music and water festival going on and the hay rides are shuttling people to and from both events.
Check us out on Facebook! https://m.facebook.com/heritage.association1/

Ya'll come join us I have a couple other friends with the green iron disease coming. It's all free, and you can primitive camp on the grounds if needed.

Post up of you can make it and what your bringing so I can give a count of how many places we need.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ford Mechanic

Bump to the top! It's getting close! I'm trying to get a head and type of equipment count so I can plan the setup around us. If someone has a nicely restored cargo truck they're bringing that can carry the ROTC color guard I'll let you lead the parade!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cobra38

Sounds like fun. If a could get a title from gp and then get a license plate for the road i'd try and make it.

Bobcat701

I need to wave off this year. Its my own fault because I did not add the event to my calendar. I will make it happen next year, Edition looks like an awesome little town.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks