• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

June 5 topeka, ks heartland military days

davesgmc

unless i get the air pack rebuilt by then i wont bring elmo up, but i do have aswayzes lil deuce so i can still take the mdt(mobile dogtag trailer) up there. not sure about the ferret, I dont ahve a driver as of yet/ I am not too comfortable having Davey drive it that far.

he did a pretty good job driving it around liberty memorial last weekend, and at the end of the event i came pulling back up and had a drink from mcdonalds,,,sesm he drove the ferret right up main st to mickey d's and got a me a drink!

how lucky is this kid? he gets to tool around in an armoured car and take it to mickey d's? WHAT A NUT!

nayhow see ya'll there

this show is always a great show, there are tons of static display tanks and aircraft on display at the museum. its definately worth going to see. most of the topeka guys are there fo course and a lot of us from kansas city show up too. this is not too far from where the MVPA national convention will be held in just a 2 months

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am still have M890 packed from last weekend and will be doing a M1009 recovery tomorrow. If it turns out to be as good as I think, it will tote me to the show Saturday. It ran fine a month ago but has been sitting waiting for the EUC to clear

Attachments

TIGERFANS2

Nice turn out, the only thing missing was an M1009 ;-)

Got a couple of dogtags for the grandkids and a shirt big enough to cover the "roof".

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Nice turn out, the only thing missing was an M1009 ;-)
Wanted to go this is the first one I have missed. I spent 1/2 the day getting the lights and electrics on the M1009 up to code. Had no lights, horn, turn signals or brake lights, got them all fixed but couldn't get the 4 way flashers to turn off! Got some good advise from Warthog and I am going down to the barn now to try and fix them now. The Topeka convention is only a month away now, so got to balance time to get Mv's fixed and loaded.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks