• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Junker to Jewel pics - diamond in the rough...

tm america

wow .not sure if that was a hmmvee or a hmmm what happened to that and what is it.you give hope to eveyone with to much time on thier hands .just kidding .did it hit a land mine amazing you got it put back together like that .wow just wow

JDToumanian

I wish that M1 was mine, but it belongs to a friend... he took those pics of his gun sitting on the step of my deuce. He told me who made it though, I think it was Singer Sewing Machine Co. He said it's rare and all original...:drool:

HUMMERMAX

Theres a humvee in the before photo?

Hi Castle Bravo,
Yea, it was the best that the market was offering at that time!:wink:;-)

Massimo​

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTT. It's been a little while since this thread was at the top - lots of new members and trucks since then. Any new before and afters, junker to jewels?

maxim

Not a MV really but this Jeep was down on the ground so far we had to pull it out with a backhoe..funny thing though, the engine fired right up and ran on the barn floor.....now it is a wannabe..the m37 is on its way too..well mabe a gun truck example...i

Attachments

Last edited: