• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just acquired 12 m211's......

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You got a good deal on the shipping in my opinion. I paid $500 for one to go 300 miles. Where in Arizona are you located?
Is not Arizona one of those states where you can actually get a title easily?

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What a great story this could turn out to be, especially if you get one painted up the way you want with pictures of the other 10 'supporters' in the back ground.

So if they called the second guy on the 'scrap yard' list first..... we may never have had the chance to see them.

Thanks again for sharing. It'll be cool to see how the book for the Dozen Deuce ends.

M211guy

I am more of a picker then a scrapper.... they all run. they are all about 90%. so my goal is to get them all running and dispurse accordingly. Or I may just keep em all. Who can say they have a dozen deuces!!! Anyway, i couldn't scrap em. I love my old stuff, matter fact I just got a 64 dodge in the other day......

dodge.jpg

M211guy

You got a good deal on the shipping in my opinion. I paid $500 for one to go 300 miles. Where in Arizona are you located?
Is not Arizona one of those states where you can actually get a title easily?
It isn't gonna be hard, Gotta take em in and get a AZ ID number then should be good to go!!!

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice job saving the trucks. Show Low's a great place, I have property in Vernon. I live down in Phoenix.

M211guy said:

"Who can say they have a dozen deuces!!!", I can, and there are others here with a herd of trucks as well. I don't post much these days but, welcome from down in the desert.

Last edited:

M211guy

Nice job saving the trucks. Show Low's a great place, I have property in Vernon. I live down in Phoenix.

M211guy said:

"Who can say they have a dozen deuces!!!", I can, and there are others here with a herd of trucks as well. I don't post much these days but, welcome from down in the desert.
It's bout that time to get up here, let me know next time ya come up. I'll show ya some deuces!!

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the invite. I'll definitely let ya know. Love to come see the treasures. Was just up there around the beginning of February had to go to St. Johns in a pretty good snow storm. Went through Show Low. Stayed the night there on the way back. Didn't want to go down the hill, the road was all ice and snow that night.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks