• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just because they don't leak and they stop does not mean you are good to go!!!

scootertrs

I don't know the answer to that, but I know that hydraulic lines covered by mud, dirt or compost on heavy equipment at my business get corroded into leakage if not cleaned promptly (and they are manufactured out of material that is much heavier gauge than our brake lines) I guess the only solution I can come up with is regular cleaning of the steel lines and protecting them with paint or a rust preventer. Or go with SS lines... as I mentioned previously on another post, but even stainless corrodes and the manufacturer I had contacted about making them is not too exited about the project... Sounds reasonable to me... but what do I know... I am biased to MV's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks