• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just bought a 1990 M923A2

MARDET

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just reading through here shows me another example of how small a world we live in. I saw it and kept looking but I had mine in the works with Justin already. Glad you got a deal out of it. Have fun!!

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I lived in New Mexico for 17 years.
I know exactly where you are.

Holy Crap!
My hats off to you for making it that high, that heavy!

I Have a 06 LBZ and wouldn't have even considered that trip.

Well Done!!

oh, nice truck too

Gu3

I lived in New Mexico for 17 years.
I know exactly where you are.

Holy Crap!
My hats off to you for making it that high, that heavy!

I Have a 06 LBZ and wouldn't have even considered that trip.

Well Done!!

oh, nice truck too
Hey thanks! Gotta luv the LBZ, power when you need it! I see your in Okla, I used to live in central Oklahoma in the 70's and 80's.

Lol...... let me guess, teaching the class what NOT to do? That's funny, thanks.
Well actually, yes. Something about passion and schedules overcoming prudence if I remember correctly. I have my own personal anecdotes to share, but no cool pictures. :whistle:

Last edited:

Gu3

Well actually, yes. Something about passion and schedules overcoming prudence if I remember correctly. I have my own personal antidotes to share, but no cool pictures. :whistle:
Yes, your right. What equipment/people can do, and what equipment/people should do, are not always the same. Using good judgment when completing a task is always wise, as "just because I can" will most likely, eventually backfire on you. Fortunately in my case, the guardian angel that protects me hasn't given up on me, and seems to have my back in all the times that I allow my desire to override my good sense. :wink:

Been there, done that way too many times to count, I just don't have cool pictures to back 'em up. You really do have a beautiful truck, I'd do whatever It took to get it home also.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We all have done stuff that later you do the "what was I thinking!".
Anyone tells you they haven't, they are lying or still living under a rock.

If you could see the terrain he went over with that rig you would be impressed.
Very well done indeed

Was it smart? Who cares. He made it.

And he saved a LOT of $$ in transportation

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks