• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just bought a m923A1 from Jeff City!

commandojeff

That's funny Jeff, I was bidding on the same one, but ended up "shifting fire" onto an M936A1 instead.

It's a great looking truck - congrats!
Haha I figured someone on here was. I dug around for a little extra cash in order to make it happen too.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. This is my first truck and I hope she works out. Go big or go home right? :D

jrod66

Nice truck man, looks like it got an engine transplant, nice wheels and tires also, post up pics when you get it, what are your plans for it?

commandojeff

Thank you. Well the engine hour gauge says 46 hours... What that means, I don't know. 22k miles on it as well, so maybe it did get a new engine, or a rebuild?

My plans for the truck are to keep it how it is. It's mainly going to be a parade truck. It will be taken to some offroad parks as well. I figured they are a lot of truck for the money, so I bought it haha.

mcmullag

Congrats!

That is a great looking truck!. I was watching some of those. Congratulations. My deuce pretty much just does parades and it's a good thing to do. Be good to it, keep it clean. A veterans group in your area will probably want to adopt you. I'm from St. Louis and have relatives in Florissant and Dellwood and all over that region.

commandojeff

That is a great looking truck!. I was watching some of those. Congratulations. My deuce pretty much just does parades and it's a good thing to do. Be good to it, keep it clean. A veterans group in your area will probably want to adopt you. I'm from St. Louis and have relatives in Florissant and Dellwood and all over that region.
Thank you. We have been looking at moving more out West in Missouri.

Parades are always fun. My dad collects WWII vehicles and gear. We have been doing parades in the STL area for as long as I can remember. The veterans day parades are usually the big ones.

rrrr

Now the real fun begins Jeff. Just let me know when your EUC clears and if you need help. We'll take the "tructor" to go get it !

jw4x4

rrrr- your tructor is a very strong inspiration for me. My 932A1 will undergo a similar transformation. I will definitely be asking questions as I proceed. I really admire your ride.

rrrr

rrrr- your tructor is a very strong inspiration for me. My 932A1 will undergo a similar transformation. I will definitely be asking questions as I proceed. I really admire your ride.

Thanks !

Just finished installing LED's all around and headlights. Waiting on a new flasher box from Ericks' since my old one doesn't work with the LED lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks