• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just bought an M109A3, need a gauge set

stevegr

Hi,

New member to this site. Great Site, full of info. I just bought a 1972 M109A3 and it has no gauges. I was told that the military removes them due to the radiocative material in them. Does anyone happen to have a functional set of gauges?

Thanks

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do several searches in the classifieds as I thought I saw a set in there somewhere.

Welcome to the site and good luck on your purchase.

sw

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Look up green gem. He is somewhere in Fl and has good prices. I know when Keny sees this post he will post up the contact info for you. WishI had it, sorry.

zout

Congrats on the shop van - how about a real to life picture posted
nopics

cardboard stand up cutouts do not qualify - unless that is your practice range target:roll:

stevegr

"jcappeljr" and "Recovry4x4", thanks for the info.

"zout", the picture is of the "real" or "actual" truck. I just removed most of the background so only the truck itself would be in the picture. Portions of the truck are bright because the picture was taken in the morning as the sun was rising. Thanks.

zout

Well holy crapola Steve - must be some top secret components laying around to cut pics out. Just show em all - most of us have em.

Na - just kidding - move to secure ground and lets see some good shots along with the inside of the box - that way I know how bad I really got screwed when I got mine cause yours is probably nicer.

Inside of my M109A3 box sucks
Post what you plan on doing with it - we have a clan of 109 owners here and we are inquisitive and are visual people - need pics to make it sink in (at least I do - reading stuff is a pain)

Congrats on the truck

stevegr

Hey Guys,

Here are some more pics of my M109A3. Coworkers ask me what are you going to do with it? Where will you drive it? I tell them "anywhere I want to". These trucks are awesome!. I plan on converting it into a camper. My son can't wait till we get it home. Neither can I for that metter. Good to see that there are several other members in my area. Looking forward to the FL and GA Rallys.

Greg

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks