• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just bought my first DEUCE!

ApopkaFL

Banned
I just wanted to share that I just bought my first DUCE M35A, Its a 1993 Model with 303 miles with 138 Hrs on it. As matter fact I bought 3 of them. the other two has little more hrs but not much. I am very excited about getting these trucks home. Any suggestions ??? Anything I need to know about or be aware of? Thanks for any input...

Rodman

ApopkaFL

Banned
Nice.

One or two of the 923's went for $14k, plus buyers premium. :cookoo:

They are not to far from me so I am going to truck them back on a 40ft Goose Neck one at a time. They all were driven onto the lot, and low miles but I want to truck them home to make sure everything is good with them before there driven on the Hwy. Think, I am going to sell one and it should pay for all three. And keep two of them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks