• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got a 1165

hdfireman

This is my first Hmmwv and my first post here. Yesterday I picked up a 1165 and i'm super stoked. Ive wanted one for years. 2006 model. with 1198 miles on it gov did a complete rebuild in 2014 including new powertrain. Since then its had 900+ miles on it. Very clean truck

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
This is my first Hmmwv and my first post here. Yesterday I picked up a 1165 and i'm super stoked. Ive wanted one for years. 2006 model. with 1198 miles on it gov did a complete rebuild in 2014 including new powertrain. Since then its had 900+ miles on it. Very clean truck
Welcome to the Outfit!

Now that you are part of the group, go ahead and download the Technical Manuals (TM's) for your truck. The "-10" is the owners manual where simple things like how to crank it the right way - without smoking your start box and glow plugs. There are other books that have flow charts for troubleshooting.

Congratulations on your New-To-You truck.