• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got a 71 M35a2

Josh

hrm i guess my massive amount of driving in the last 3 weeks has taken its toll on it. its got a airleak somewere in the engine compartment, i cant tell if its a hose/compressers or the air-o-matic, gota dump leak detector on everything and see what bubbles, and the strangest thing today, when i got it i got my truck it had no batteries, so i put in a pair of semi-truck batteries like 1200CCA, and the volt gauge has always been in the yellow, so assumed it just wasnt working properly after i did a volt test on the batteries and they showed 24, well im driving on the freeway today, and all the sundent my volt gauge drops to the bottem, i shut off my headlights and it pops back up for a littlewhile, then it drops again, and then comes back, i turn the lights back on to if they are the issue, gauge stays the same, get back home shut the truck off , and immediatly try to start it back up, and it barrerly turned over, i dont think my alt is putting out enough to charge the batts, what yall think.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks