• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got a M931A2 help needed

panzerwillie

Well finally got a clean M931A2 from a fellow here in the SS low miles Road ready, what i need help with is, the truck is in Chesapeake VA, i want to come get it the same week of the Aberdeen show, so i need someone in the Richmond are prefer south near I-95 so i can leave the truck there on 5/7/14 and pick it up on 5/9/14 which is a Friday in the afternoon hook up my truck behind it with a tow bar and head south to Miami Fl, Willing to Pay for storage, the reason for that is will cut the drive down by a few hours as he is near the ocean, If anybody has place either PM me or 305-218-0640..
Thank you Willie
truck2.jpgtruckm931a2.jpg

panzerwillie

Thank you for the reply, not planning to drive the tractor up to Aberdeen just my pick up that's why i am looking for a place south of Richmond..
willie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks