• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just Got My Deuce!!!! Brake Problems

rpollitt01

It had been sitting for almost two years but fired right up! The brakes wont work. Im going to add the remote resiviour kit and bleed them. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

Ryan

scoutmanadam

replace every rubber or wearable part of the braked, get new or rebuilt wheel cylinders, new rubber lines, check your air pack and master cylinder. check all springs and pads as well as the drums. just remember, the pedal only has to go to the floor once and then nightmare time

rpollitt01

Gimpy, I need a service manual. do you have one available or can you tell me where to pick one up?

Are they available in the internet?

I know I can buy one line but need one this weekend.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have a manual on cd I can copy for you. Most of this stuff has been memorized so I don't use the book too much any more. Might be up at creekside Friday if you want to stop out, I'll try to have a copy of the disk for you. I should be there around noon.