• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got my first MV

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm glad you're at peace with your illness. No 12 step programs have been developed because no one wants it to go away. I offer this fair warning to you. You will not feel complete until you have purchased at least one or two more trucks. You will find that the green in your wallet is replaced by OD green in your garage/driveway/yard. I speak from personal experience....I've had OD Fever for a long time. A shade over 10 years ago, I bought my first truck. That led to another truck 5 months later. That led to another truck 2 years after that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks