• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just picked up my M925

maxxplanck

I just got home with my M925 from GL in Lansing, everything looks good so far. Batteries are dead . Also I noticed the heat isn't working, not blowing. And all lights work except head lights and panel lights, everything else works. It had a full tank of fuel and lots of tools and extras. ...

Attachments

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
You have to pull the fresh air control out and then pull the lever out for heat. The dash switch usually only works on high.
Will

I just got home with my M925 from GL in Lansing, everything looks good so far. Batteries are dead . Also I noticed the heat isn't working, not blowing. And all lights work except head lights and panel lights, everything else works. It had a full tank of fuel and lots of tools and extras. ...
Look at her in all her original glory!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Nice looking 5 ton Maxx. Welcome to the club. Now prepare for some heavy lifting and a lot of accessorizing. They are fun. Drive and enjoy. I know I do mine.

74M35A2

Congrats! I'm thinking about organizing an off road rally this summer if you are not scared to get it dirty. Let's see if the winch works.

So not to be that guy but I unintentional resurrected this thread. Look at the dates. Maxx got this 5 ton a few years ago. I recently purchased it from him. Was commenting on how different it is now from when he bought it.

It's is my first mv though and I have in fact tested the winch and the truck. It's no longer a collector beauty but I'm doing all I can to keep it nice and original.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So not to be that guy but I unintentional resurrected this thread. Look at the dates. Maxx got this 5 ton a few years ago. I recently purchased it from him. Was commenting on how different it is now from when he bought it.

Well the suspense is killing me! Lets see what it looks like now.
I doubt 74m35a2 will care who brings it to get dirty.

Well here she is I need to match up some paint for the side extentions and my Reese hitch I built. Also a couple of how it was when I bought it. I haven't done much. Took the roof rack off and tried to straighten the cab. The rack crushed it in and it was leaking.
00808_h699dmTYjEw_600x450.jpg

Bought this plow cheap too might find a way to install. I put a manual selector valve in off the winch valve and plumbed lines out the back also. Had to fix a few things but all in all I'm happy.
Not sure why those two pics keep posting upside down!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks