• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just Ran Through the Pool Today!

BugEyeBear

November 18th, 2009.

Good thing he didn't hydrolock the deuce...... Otherwise a worthy way of flooding the back yard!:-D

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

Yeah I did notice that the Deuce stalled a bit at the far end of the pool & then later shot a bit of steam out of the exhaust stack!

I figure it must have "swallowed" a little of the water during the swim!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This will look real good on your resume. You now have a BS in Hydrodynamics(with the emphasis on BS)

tjcouch

That is the most awesome thing I have seen in a long while - and a million props on the editing of the multiple camera angles! This video should get national attention!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks