• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just some old 404.114 photos

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How can anybody NOT enjoy pics of a 404! Like Tennmogger said that is a good looking rig you have there!

Ferretboy

Thank you all for the replies and kind words...have many more photos....im new at this....but will give it a bash....take the best of care.

joeblack5

Went over your pics again. Amazing amount of work. Did you have to replace anything inside the transmission? Did you take the ferret apart like that also. Museum work.
Johan

Ferretboy

In the 404 trans. I replaced a few gears and syncronizers....they were not too bad....just a bit of wear......the ferret ive removed all the interior and power pack to replace a fluid coupling seal and clean and paint...no major mechanical problems. Just about all back together now...running and checking for any leaks.

Ferretboy

Hello and welcome to steel soldiers....i got the 1963. 404.114 from an importer in new york ....im not sure how much the winch can pull...its a daimler benz ...was removed from a fire truck....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks