• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just some Saturday fun

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No questions, no deep insights....just having fun driving my truck and gently offroading. The pictures do not show how steep the embankments really are. Yet, the truck is geared so low that it can idle up the grade without stalling in low first.

The grade is steep enough for the front bumper to touch the short grass when going down nose first.

Oh yes, and the cab is much higher off the ground than you think when you jump out to take a picture! Had to climb back in via the bumper and fender, all the while thinking that I would be scr**** if the parking brake released just now.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Great looking truck, I love taking the deuce out to play.

CobraCDR

Cool pics, can't wait to get back to mine and have some fun. You may want to add a boarding ladder to your x-mas wish lish to help get back into the cab if you stop like this often! Maybe install a fast rope to get down from the cab?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks