• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just spit balling…brakes

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had to go back and read what I posted at the start of this. My first thought was that it was a great idea. It still is a great idea.

I just pointed out that in an accident lawyers get involved and that is why I wouldn't do it. As for inspecting it and thinking that is going to get you off the hook you may want to ask people that do everything right and still get sued.

I just had a kid (6-10) pull up while I was mowing the back filed last night and said his mom wanted him to ask if he could ride his ATV and UTV on our property. I just politely said no. That kid gets hurt on our property and even I had a signed waiver we are getting sued. Would it happen? Oh yes and the first thing I thought of is that this kid pulls up on an ATV that I know clearly has a label on saying minimum age 16.

And 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean is a good start.....unless it's my lawyer. I like mine.

But it is still a great idea for improving brakes if it worked. Along with disc brakes.

rustystud

I had to go back and read what I posted at the start of this. My first thought was that it was a great idea. It still is a great idea.

I just pointed out that in an accident lawyers get involved and that is why I wouldn't do it. As for inspecting it and thinking that is going to get you off the hook you may want to ask people that do everything right and still get sued.

I just had a kid (6-10) pull up while I was mowing the back filed last night and said his mom wanted him to ask if he could ride his ATV and UTV on our property. I just politely said no. That kid gets hurt on our property and even I had a signed waiver we are getting sued. Would it happen? Oh yes and the first thing I thought of is that this kid pulls up on an ATV that I know clearly has a label on saying minimum age 16.

And 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean is a good start.....unless it's my lawyer. I like mine.

But it is still a great idea for improving brakes if it worked. Along with disc brakes.
Yep, like I said earlier. We live in a litigious society . Watch your back !