• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just want to say thanks to BOBR2004 in Indy

I just want to say thanks to Bob Rainville in indy.Bob is a really great guy. I was worried about the fuel in my new M931A2 being all gelled up in the lot. I got ahold of Bob on wensday and he said he would go and check the truck out and put some antigell in the tanks.it was only 5degrees outside.My brother in law and i left auburn In at 5:30 am thursday and we made it to indy the truck was great it fired right up it was -6 degrees out today,met up with Bob and he helped air up the tires and top off the fluids.Truck ran great and I made it home. If any one needs any help or anything picked up give Bob Rainville a call 317-710-2240 like I said very great guy. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks