• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just when you thought GL couldn't suck any worse

Jesse6325

As always there are two sides of the story.......but (IMHO) it adds another level of irritation to what should be a simple process. Most reps have voicemail on their phones.....just because a phone rings doesn't mean you have to drop what your doing and answer it....especially if you are operating a forklift.

If someone needs an immediate answer then they can call AZ.

Since I have the local GL offices in my phone this may not be an issue anymore......I guess I strayed too far out of my confort zone.

Maybe we can get together and compile a list of phone numbers for our respective GL sites and have a sort of private directory available to SS members.
Great idea, But if I might make a suggestion, Only give said list to SS members you know and trust. With a site that is well over 1000 members strong there is bound to be some potato head somwhere that would go and do the very thing that caused GL to instiute thier current procedures. Just my 2cents worth.