• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just won a M105. Now what do I need?

Ranger159

I got it. Drove it 96 miles to the homestead. No issues at all. The GL lady was awesome and even helped me get the trailer hooked up. I'll post some picks. For a couple hundred bucks not a bad deal at all. The F250 didn't even strain. Now it'll be my weekend project to turn the pintle. :beer:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See, painless and simple. Trailers, for the most part, are a joy to fetch. Semi trailers not so much.

Ranger159

Yep sure did. It was good drive. The GL rep who helped me had me out of there in 15minutes. It took more time for me to check over the hubs and lights than it did to hook it up. The tires were warm by the time I got home but for 2 hours of driving I'd think that was normal.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Glad to hear that everything went well. I had a few hick-ups but nothing to major on my end.

me in the lead wife in the truck behind me and k5jeremy behind her, on the first half of the recovery.

Attachments