• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

just won bid on m35a2 Deuce

THUNDRLOJ

Congrats! Looks sweet! No visible rust on the bed or even on the tailgate chains. I notice no heater vent. Living in Utah I assume you will be adding one soon!
Enjoy!

uh60

The truck came from AZ. The heater is on the list. I regret not biding higher for one with a winch and heater. But then figured thats what every one wanted so I got this on at a good price.

chuck500cc

I just won my first one and I wish I had made more time for the things my truck needed before I drove it home. If you can get access to a 20 gallon tub of GP grease and a way to put it in with very low air preasure/hand pump it will help. I have put 4 tubes of GP grease in my front hubs each and no sign of it running out the bottom. I am lucky, they installed grease fitiings on the top/bottom of the hubs. I finally just put the grease throught the relief openings at the botom. If you have time, find ALL of the grease fitting and lube them. I didn't, but is funny how quiet the truck gets and how nice it rides when you find all the fittings. :wink:

Chuck"newby mistakes" XD Fan

THUNDRLOJ

I dunno UH60, I have seen the prices on dueces with winches get absoultely outrageous in a bidding war. If the truck you got is clean and in good condition and at a good price, then you did good. You can add the other stuff at your leisure. And you will likely come out ahead in total price. Alot of the winch-equipped trucks I've seen on GL had their fair share of abuse. My guess is they had winches because they were subject to off-road and perhaps a little abuse more often that not.. The ones that didn't have winches, didn't go off road that much. As I said, that's just a guess.

You probably did better than you know! Be sure and post pic of the heater install if you have time!

55Cameo

Nice truck, too bad that you are not closer. I have the heater that I pulled out of mine that will probably go to the scrapyard. No need for the heater in Florida. I would ship it to you, but the shipping would probably be more than the heater is worth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks