• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just Won M105A1

scrambled

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I am a semi retires mechanic on the north side of atlanta. I have been cruising in my 84 M1009 for the last few weeks and decided I needed more camo in the driveway.

I am the proud owner of a very nice m105a1 trailer from GL. I cannot wait to get it home.

I am thinking of using a 7000# 4" drop axle with 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern and electric brakes. I found some nice 900r16 MS tires and the reduced height will make it much more user friendly.

this site is cool. I have enjoyed reading and learning.

Now I need to find room for the M35A3 that are coming up on GL...

Travis

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, welcome to the site Sir. Nice looking trailer. It's an older one judging from the wheel bearing covers. They make nice trailers with the smaller axle. Nice tires too!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!

We can expect you at the 2010 Ga. Rally, correct? :D

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcom from Rockmart Ga just 40 miles from you northwest I have 5 of the 105A2 trailes they are great to put parts in if you have the covers .
AEC Retired Tony