• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just won on GL, how 'bout you guys

Felix357

Just got my first Deuce from Oklahoma City, OK. Was anyone else here also bidding on it? if so, sorry about wanting it a little more.:-D
The transportation for pickup has already been arranged. It's nice to have a brother in law who has a lowboy trailer.
Can anyone tell me if the directions provided by GL is accurate to Tinker AFB?
Now lets see how long it will take my EUC to clear (it's my first). I want to go get it tomorrow!

Attachments

lavarok

Congrats to all, <grumble grumble>, I had my eye on a few trucks but wasn't willing to go the distance. Those GA NG trucks are/were NICE! Most had Michelins. You guys that won from Redstone get free snow with every truck. Bonus!

HardCorps79

Jefferson City, MO had (10) M1009s on GL. Been waiting on these for a couple weeks. Had some up to the end bidding wars going on a few, but me and a buddy snagged a couple nice ones. Funny thing, though. I bid higher on a nicer one, and the bidding stalled and died. He waited on a less pretty one, and the auction ended up dragging on, ending higher than mine! Here's the only pic I managed to get for now (the rest are on the computer at work).

1986 w/54k miles. All glass good. Engine clean. One tear in driver's seat (I was gonna recover the seats anyway). Well under $3k. Now just waiting on the nefarious EUCs.

Attachments

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1986 w/54k miles. All glass good. Engine clean. One tear in driver's seat (I was gonna recover the seats anyway). Well under $3k. Now just waiting on the nefarious EUCs.
Yours is a little cleaner than mine but the one I got has 86k miles but I paid well under $2k for it. I think there was only 1 other person bidding against me.

Attachments

FreightTrain

Banned
got me a nice looking M35A2 from kennesaw today.will post pics when I get home.site doesn't like my phone so I can't upload any.I did email them to clinto if he will edit this post and add them.........truck is doomed to be my parts rig for all 3 of my other trucks.Cab to the wrecker.Tires,bumper,and trans to the Messiah.Rest of the body,motor,misc parts to the martyr Machine.Axles will be for sale plus other odds and ends.

Attachments

HeadWizard

number 9

This whole green (tan in this case) iron thing has got to be an addiction. Anyone seeking professional help? I'm beginning to believe I might need to.

I saw all those lovely mid to late 80's deuces in GA and just had to bid on one. I thought I bid low for what I'm assuming (hoping) is one of the updated dual master cylinder models, 1986 M35A2C wo/w and darn if I didn't win it for under $2k. Cr@p, non I gotta drive one back from Georgia.

This makes deuce #9 - that I still have. I guess it can keep the 3 M813's, 4 M1009's and an M1008 (w/plow) company. I can't remember how many M105's are around, but I know there's an M101, a power plant and 3 tow tugs parked somewhere. :doh:

Am I working up to my own motor pool?

Attachments

SR71BLACKBIRD

Funny you cant hardly sell a nice deuce for $3k but hack off 3 feet and take off an axle and get $8 to $11k for it. Thats ok, I added muffler today and start buying the parts to bobb mine toworrow.

halftrack

I bid on several myself but I just have to many fires on the burner right now. Congrats to all who got one. You couldn't have asked for better pricing.

tsmall07

I just got my first deuce from Kennesaw! Michelin XLs (still duals) and listed as running for just over a grand after fees! I couldn't resist. I knew there would be some good buys with so many trucks going at once. I don't know if I'm going to keep it or bob it and sell it. :razz:

Attachments