• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just won two

MoAllen

I just won two In Missouri but some one was running the price way up, One ( I looked at both ) has new knobby tires and is full of fuel, It also looks new, starts right up, the other has a metal box on the back and also starts. Has a AC unit on the back, would make a great off road RV Both have hard tops with spare tires.I just paid to much for them
Allen

MoAllen

RE: Good Looking Trucks

Hi, I can look for you I live about 8 miles from there. I had hoped the one with radials would go low but did not, it is cherry though.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Try again

They look really good. When you save the GL lot pictures click on them first to blow them up then if they are not JPG you can use paint to convert them and that way they will be bigger on the site here.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: ok thanks

Nice looking trucks.

MoAllen

Hello

No it is not a m109 but has a metal box on the back with stairs like a 109 and has AC. No windows. They have about 50 trucks in Jefferson City. I was out there again today. I use to work on the training site as a maintenance instructor(no I don't know anything) I did the dutys of the chief instructor (paper work) any way , if any one wants me to look at anything at this location I will try to do it.Kevin that truck you got is cherry. New everything on it, even has fiberglass racks in the back, started right up , I think it fired on the first stroke. The oil looks clear, not even dark yet and it has a turbo.
Allen

ford381stroker

I bid it up over and over. I wanted it bad but I guess you wanted it worse! I am in Springfield, MO and it was only a 2 1/2 hour drive from here. Oh well, there will be another one.

Congratulations on a nice win!

MoAllen

thanks

For running the price up. You want it I will sell it to you. I just wanted a winch Alot more standard one with winchs there, That is the only steel box unit, belonged to a medical unit. If we had a way to know what people wanted we could save us a ton of money.
Allen

ford381stroker

I was alsob bidding on the one with no vin plate. It had a super clean engine with 07 written on the fuel filters. Looked like it had been taken care of. That one got away too!

If there was a way we could all just decide which ones we were going to bid on so this doesn't happen that would be great. We would all save a ton of cash.

Anyone bidding on the ones next week in Ft. Riley, KS???? If so, warn a brother so I don't bid you up. I want to win one next week.

MoAllen

That is a good idea, except GL is a sponcer of this site so we need to keep it on the low down, not that it is wrong. The ofher one you missed was really nice I looked at it for the winning bidder and it is cherry, like new. I dont know what it went for. I see alot in KS but two a month is about all my marrage will go.We need to start a thread on the truck that some one likes , and see if that works

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks