• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

JWADE moving on

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
First things first my apologies for not answering the PM's for the past few weeks. I am in the process of transitioning to a new role within the IronPlanet family and have been extremely busy.

With that being said I want to thank all of you for making my experiences with SS mostly positive. It got to be a beating sometimes and I helped as many as I could. I wish I could have helped you all! I will still be lurking on the site from time to time and may just join the MV family at some point.

I will work on getting the requests that have been sent to me in the appropriate hands and try to find someone I believe you all can trust to have a presence on the forum. Don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you have any questions. I can try to answer as best as I can or point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

DanM7890

We're not the easiest to get along with but I believe you did the best job you could. Thanks for all you did!

Any ideas what vehicle you might choose when the time comes?

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JWade was, and is a man of his word. I respect that deeply. Thanks for all you've done for me and for the members here. Best wishes and much success in your new role.

Bikers33

Thanks for all your help Jwade, You are a good man. You will be missed by us all!!! Good luck in your new position, I hope the company has finally seen that you are a big asset to their operation and promoted you.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for your help and we will look forward to working with your successor as well.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck man. Thank you for all the assistance you have provided here. If it wasn't for you, we'd be a lot grumpier than we are. Seriously, you took some hits and kept on chugging. Thank you!

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're a good man Jwade, you've truly been an asset to steelsoldiers. Thank you for all of your hard work on our behalf.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jwade - you have been an absolute blessing to us here. Thank you for helping us out. [thumbzup] Thank you for directly supporting me in a thread a long time ago regarding a SS member that is a 'man' and likes 'dodge' vehicles.

Is there anyone that you could volunteer, voluntell, cajole, beg, plead with, or flat-out ask if they could take your place here on SS? I know it's a lot to ask, but it wouldn't take much to train a new person how to deal with us. We can be a touch ornery at times, but we mean well. Please? Pretty please with sugar on top? :grin:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Jwade - you have been an absolute blessing to us here. Thank you for helping us out. [thumbzup] Thank you for directly supporting me in a thread a long time ago regarding a SS member that is a 'man' and likes 'dodge' vehicles.

Is there anyone that you could volunteer, voluntell, cajole, beg, plead with, or flat-out ask if they could take your place here on SS? I know it's a lot to ask, but it wouldn't take much to train a new person how to deal with us. We can be a touch ornery at times, but we mean well. Please? Pretty please with sugar on top? :grin:
I am working on it. We have setup a new user under GovPlanet Customer Care. I am hoping they will be as active as I was...

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jwade, what your New Role?

And yes, you will be missed, I know you were instrumental in working on an issue I had and the outcome was fair.
I like companies that step up in the customer service arena, being a private business owner myself, I know full well that
the customer service and quality of work has to be top notch, that...or they don't come back.
You will do fine wherever they put you in the firm....

FloridaAKM

Jwade, they may replace the person in your old job, but they will never replace how well you performed your duties & took care of the many, many problems that always cropped up with auction results & issues that came up later on. I personally owe you a great big Thank You for helping straighten out my bills of sale & titling mess that cropped up over a years time. You will be sorely missed by most of us on this board & the newcomers won't understand when we remark in threads of how Jwade could work magic on problems back in the day. May your new job pay twice as much with only 1/3 the hassle. Thanks again, Sir.

Wire Fox

Jwade, thanks for the help on getting me going on my first MV. You've been excellent to everyone on here and have been one our greatest assets. Good luck in the new role!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks