• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kansas to Texas

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ended up with 3 trucks out of Ft Riley, Kansas: 2x m925 and 1x m923A1. All are described as non-runners but are clean trucks with good tires, I'm betting they'll fire up with fuel and batteries. Looking to get them driven or delivered to Bryan, Tx 77840 by the 21st of July. I have tools and etc. Thanks.

Rmtaunton

I think every one in Ohio and Kansas should have a 5 ton by now lol. Wish you luck and kinda hate you as all the good ones are there lol

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think every one in Ohio and Kansas should have a 5 ton by now lol. Wish you luck and kinda hate you as all the good ones are there lol
You'd think so but some of those old iron horses should have been put down years ago by the looks of it. I never thought I'd see one with all tires totally flat as the state itself. LOL!

One option would be to drop them at my place and them come get them as you can. I'm right at the halfway point of that trip. Or I could drive one home. I do have a towbar.
If you have the means to get them to your place that would help, PM me the details. I'm looking at all options.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks