• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kc heartland campout memorial weekend

chicklin

Planning on bringing the boy down on Sunday afternoon. Probably won't bring the M37, as it's a bit of a hassle, but I'm definitely interested to see what everyone else brings.

I taught the boy, who is 1, to say "deuce" and he can distinguish between a regular truck and a deuce.

davesgmc

I would love if you could ahve him point at a duece out there and say "look daddy, its a LITTLE duece"!!!! Its an inside things, between us 5 ton guys and the guys with the little 2.5 tons.

See ya there!

chicklin

I would love if you could ahve him point at a duece out there and say "look daddy, its a LITTLE duece"!!!! Its an inside things, between us 5 ton guys and the guys with the little 2.5 tons.

See ya there!

Seeing a deuce in person might cause him to pee his pants (so much for being potty-trained). Seeing a 5-ton might cause his eyes to pop out of his head.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Nothing like fresh paint job!! Just got my M890 done in field drab but had some of seat wood that is just too rotten to paint. Iwould like to replace it all with fiberglass. See you down there this weekend.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am doing the M885 as soon as I get back from hazmat training at noon!! I am going to do the front,top and back only. I'll leave the sides till I can get some liquid Mask. Tried to tape off the cat but it was way to complex for my skill level!!

Attachments

davesgmc

get some good pics of the cat. i knida like it, might try to use somethign like that in my camo sceme when i eventually get around to it.

along witht the flames on the hood and sides that is.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Mark what time are you heading out? I got a job for the wrecker, I need you to lift the shelter up about 6", I forgot to put the dunage under it. Kaleb and I levered it in like the Flintstones!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks