• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

keep or sell?

jfmrj

I have a m1009 that has the common glow plug problem. I came across a brand new glow plug control module for a hmmvee. The nsn is 6110-01-463-9260. I was wondering if I could somehow use this on my cucv. if I can't I want to sell or trade it for something.

ida34

The glow plug system on the Humvee is different. Anything can be done with enough welding wire and electrical tape but I would say you should just fix the one you have or bypass it with a pushbutton.

jfmrj

ok

I've got my glow plugs working sometimes by that button. I came across a ignition control module for the hmmvee. I'm going to sell the module. Its brand new and I guess I don't need it. It would be nice if I had someone around me (Lexington, NC) that could figure out why the button isn't working the way you say it should. I don't think I have a good ground. I did go to Delks surplus on highway 64. Wasn't impressed at all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks