• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kennesaw Mtn GA MVPA Show and Swap Meet

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wanted to put a WARNO out concerning the above.

I have heard the date is set for 17/18 September and location is at Kennesaw Mtn. I went to the fall meet last year and besides learning a lesson about fire ants and how they can infest a deuce, it was a great show.

If anyone has any info on this or can confirm the info above, how 'bout posting it so we can make plans.

regards

CARNAC

Capt.Marion

When they get a flier put together they'll make a post.

It is 17-18 September, but it's NOT at Kennesaw Mtn. It's at the Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History in Kennesaw.

CycleJay

Hi all,

I know exactly where that museum is, been to events there before. So come **** or high water!
Me & my M1009 will be there! At least on the 18th, because I will probably be at work on Friday the 17th.

See you guys there..

CJ

zout

Let me stick this on my calender here at work - being fri and sat work days for me - I would have to finagle something to make it up.

For the Ga folks here - does any MV events take place at the Anderson POW Museum - was there a few years ago for the first time - that place leaves one very humble when done walking the facility.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Yep, figured we'd all better start putting it on our calendars so we can go. Wait any longer and we'll all have the inpenetrable 'Honey Do' list to perform or something else of critical importance.

joeM62

It's good to meet some of the guys I talk to on here, would be nice to take a mv but I have to wait till after Christmas to get another one, work will pick back up then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks