• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kenworth 8X8

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
David, the KW XM977 has already been delivered. Haven't heard from Ron in a while, I'd bet he is in LA working. I did see it last year, it's massive, just like the HEMTT

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks Kenny I can't wait to get back and start attending rallies again. I am gonna head down to one of your Florida ones for sure even if I have to ride my bicycle. I have so much work to do to fix up all of my trucks since the war started back in 2001 I have not had much time at home. It is looking like I will be done in March of next year and the Army will not tell me anything about my Senate approved promotion till at least September. Go figure.

Thanks for being up on everything here and how did you get to 11,000 posts!

poppop

Yes I think Ron has had the truck in his hands for some time now. I am sure he is busy working but will chime in when he has time. Maybe he can bring it to the Ga. Rally soon. What'ch say Ron, TRAIL-RIDE??? And you thought the Wrecker was tough on the trails last year. :D :D :D

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
it arrived in ga. last sept, had not had time to do much, working in la. and only getting home every so often does not leave much MV time :cry:, still trying to deal with 819 fuel problems , it sucks working away from home

Attachments

merlin1945

Keep me informed on the progress of your truck. I'm trying to get info from other friends I worked with at Kenworth. Seems like the Cab was built at the Kenworth -Kansas City plant in the late 70's early 80's and went to Renton Wash. for the chassis. Does it have a VIN and Mfg. date?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks