• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kerrvile TX

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I met a man in Port A a couple weeks ago that collects M151s, uncut M151s, maybe in his late mid 50s, I think he said he lived in Kerrville, TX
Anyone have an ID on this guy?
THANKS!!
MM

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really nice guy, He also has a place in Port A and a dune buggy, we talked for a while and when he went into the store I got a hair and took off for the beach, a couple miles down the road I realized I had not offered him a chance to drive the DuraVee, I felt bad and if he does have a place in Port A I was going to extend the invitation to the next time he was there, it truly is an experience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks