• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Key and light install

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally got a chance to install a light and keyed ignition on the mule. Been wanting the light for awhile now and wanted to keep it fairly out of the way. I had a light housing and just got the 12 volt replacement of the 24 volt bulb. The key is nice for a little extra security and convenience. 20160905_163947.jpg20160905_164005.jpg

suggsdr

You did a great job looks nice. I just got my 1st mule, working on getting it running. Had to get a gas tank as my tank was toasted & fuel system is nasty block up from todays fuel. But it is a project.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
20140326_200217.jpg20140326_200226.jpg Some earlier pictures of mine. I was able to have the fuel tank cleaned and coated then I changed pretty much everything in the fuel system. Good luck with yours and looking forward to seeing some pictures.

suggsdr

Yep. new carb,pump filters, clean out lines. I only use real gas in anything that I don't run daily. lawn mower, weed eater all get pure gas & stabil added. My small engine run better now.

Do you have alternator on it? My battery box is big enough for a car battery so that is what I put in there. I plan on adding a alternator as soon as I get it running.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks