• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Keyed Igintion-are they really that expensive?

kc5mzd

If you wanted to get carried away and didn't want a key switch with extra positions you could get one of these for about 12.00 + free shipping. You would wire it with one wire of the push button through the relay. Then the start button will only work when the RFID key fob is near the RFID sensor. It works very cool and gives it a high tech feel...

Attachments

coachgeo

If you wanted to get carried away and didn't want a key switch with extra positions you could get one of these for about 12.00 + free shipping. You would wire it with one wire of the push button through the relay. Then the start button will only work when the RFID key fob is near the RFID sensor. It works very cool and gives it a high tech feel...
is there a larger pic around you know of? too small to read that one.

ramdough

Do you have a brand name? I Am interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks