• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kid in a candy store.

04mustang

How much does a set of 4 x-doors usually go for?
I have seen prices as high as $3000 and up for a complete set in good condition. and due to the new release of trucks the prices are going up even higher.
And that doesn't include the supplemental armor plate on the doors. or ballistic glass.

Capto1167

There's a guy named Duane out in Bakersfield that supposedly has a boatload of them. Anyone have any experience with him?

ete

Duane is great to deal with I just bought 3 NOS doors from him would have bought 4 but he didnt have anymore rear lefts so I am in need of a rear left X door still so if anybody reading this has one or know where to get one please pm me

DWagg

If any of you guys have a set of front soft doors used N cheap let me know. I'll be getting my M1038 HMMWV sometime in December & need some soft doors cheap, don't matter the color. I have a new 4 door soft kit located from a guy on here, from around Kansas City, but with Christmas coming up That new kit will have to wait :/

Robus1022

@ ete I also bougt a set from duane. And another from kascar to make a full set. Kascar was 750+150 shipping no tax, mike d threw in a new gasket and a bunch of freebies. I can assure the guy above, I have called dozens of places and people are paying $3200+ on used doors. A new set from hummerpartsguy is $2800x4 and 60 day lead time plus freight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks