• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kids enjoying my Deuce

Mike O

Our local elementary school sponsored a "touch a truck" event so kids could get a close look at all kinds of big rigs so I brought out my Deuce. There were fire trucks, ambulances, cop cars and all kinds of interesting rigs but my army truck really stole the show. The kids were waiting line to sit in the cab! Here's a few pics.

Attachments

F18hornetM

Glad you got to show it. Ive been to 2 so far and they were great. We enjoyed it and so did the kids.
Although I have to say on the second show we drained the air tanks on the Duece. Unreal how many times that horn will blow before running out of air.

MO MV man

Some of my fondest memories of my bobbed Deuce was taking it to get-togethers and shows locally. People would walk right past a Viper to see and feel the Deuce.
The kids went nuts over it.

Hopefully I'll be getting back into the big, green iron in the near future. :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks