• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kimball Midwest Paint

Brentzilla

Didnt see anything about the brand. According to my unit's maintenance Sgt. that is what the NCNG is using now for paint. He gave me an old spray can so I could get the part numbers and I ordered a case of flat tan. Supposedly it has great coverage, so we'll see how it goes. Should be in this weekend. Im not planning on doing any sanding or primer so I know it wont be perfect. I'm also not sure if my paint is currently CARC, I don't believe it is but is there an easy way to test?

Anyone use it before?

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I have used KM products, VERY good stuff! It is expensive, that's why my company does not use them any more. The paint covers very well and lasts. I still have a couple of cans of high temp aluminum stashed at the shop and I use it on the exhaust for the re-powers I am doing. You should try their drill bits!

Brentzilla

Kimball Midwest: Product Catalog

80-653 Olive Drab Military Green
80-1210 Flat Tan
80-882 Flat Black
80-882C Flat Black
80-924 Pine Green

I'm sure you could ask them about the brown. I called to place an order and they were great to deal with.

$120ish for a case of 12 with free shipping. If Im not happy I should be able to return what I dont use.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks