• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Know where to get aluminum landing mats?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Will do. Pretty sure he only sells by the thousand pound lot or something, though.
Maybe we can do some sort of group buy. I have one aluminum one on the front of each Ferret. Even has a set of pegs and a locking bar to hold it in place. on those vehicles. But since Snow White and the Seven don't live over here in my neighborhood - I have them off the vehicle for now in a storage building.

I don't know what the weight is for the steel version, but I would easily take a dozen maybe twice that depending on the cost.

Third From Texas

Maybe we can do some sort of group buy. I have one aluminum one on the front of each Ferret. Even has a set of pegs and a locking bar to hold it in place. on those vehicles. But since Snow White and the Seven don't live over here in my neighborhood - I have them off the vehicle for now in a storage building.

I don't know what the weight is for the steel version, but I would easily take a dozen maybe twice that depending on the cost.
I'd like a set of aluminum as well. But this guy only had steel which would take too big a rust hit down here.

Here's the contact info:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks