• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

la rally swap and trade

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
lets start a list of who wants what and needs to bring to the rally. i will get my list us next couple days. so chime in and lets see whats for sale or swap

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a free bottle opener/cork screw for the first 30-40 who show up. If you lost yours at the BR or NOLA airport, I might have it.

3-phase diesel water heater, washing machine and diesel fired dryer from laundry trailer.

I've got a couple of 0-15KW load banks available to test your generators, but I haven't checked them out yet. If you're interested, let me know and I'll hook up a generator to one.

Hydraulic test stand.

More later. If interested, PM me and I'll take photos.

kawkev

I won't be able to make the rally but I have a couple of tan duece cargo cover kits available. These are the complete kits with bows, corners, and tan vinyl tops. We can probably make arrangements to get them to the rally if anyone's interested.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some items I have:
A). M1070 HET wheel with ctis will also fit pls $85
B.) one mich XZL 1600x20 85% tread. Does have a hole in center of tread. Can be easily professionally patched at any hd tire repair. $50 as is, $85 patched at a commercial tire store.

Jeepsinker

Have 5-6 complete AS-3900 antennas and a few bases, brand new freightliner work lights that come with the M915/916. I am also looking for a good condition 1100R20 NDT on a deuce rim.

goldneagle

I have a springer seat out of a 5 ton. Possibly some 11.00-20 on 5 ton rims )if I get them off my M820 on time. I also have a 5 ton soft top frame kit. Old Deuce driver seal with bench seat attached. Pioneer rack. Window cranks and hardware. Used glass from a Deuce door. (1 has a good frame around it) 5 ton CAMO soft top missing the front strip.

zout

I have two 9x20's that came off the 109's and one still has the lift mechanism on it - FREE if anyone can pick them up here to take them to you
I have ONE Goodyear 14x20 AT that would be good enough for a drive tire and still has the run flat in it - same as above - you can have them free if you can pick them up

Cleaning house. If this will help anyone down there glad to help TT Rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
so far i have 4 900x20 tires mounted on duece rims. a bunch of 1100s on 5ton rims, one metal duece battery box, one 250 engine. one engine can for the newer 5ton engines. a tool rack, one set of old style slave cables, some duece axle clamps and a real nice m750 epando trailer

goldneagle

so far i have 4 900x20 tires mounted on duece rims. a bunch of 1100s on 5ton rims, one metal duece battery box, one 250 engine. one engine can for the newer 5ton engines. a tool rack, one set of old style slave cables, some duece axle clamps and a real nice m750 epando trailer
Are those Deuce axle clamps tow bar clamps? How much you asking?

Crawdaddy

I have a tan NOS Global Seating Systems drivers-side air ride seat. From what I understand it's for the MRAP but will fit in 900-series trucks and should fit the deuce.

IMG_1098.jpgIMG_1099.jpgIMG_1100.jpg-

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a couple of M931(A0) parts trucks, and, depending on what my recent GL wins look like, I might have a M931A2 parts truck. Let me know if you need something, and Jeff or I will pull it. I also have a M923 with a bad engine that I might part out, haven't quite decided yet. Actually for that matter, I've got one running M931A1, possibly a M931A2, and a couple of low mile/hour rebuilt M931's that are for sale at Jeff's yard near Camp Shelby. They will have MS titles by the Rally date.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks