• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

la rally swap and trade

Jeepsinker

I have an extra whiffle tree with pins, I will not separate, $300 or offer me a trade. Also have an extra set of wrecker ground spades, one has a dent in it, $180 or offer me a trade. Also have some M880 towing adapters, make an offer. Several sets of towbar feet in 3/4" and 1" sizes, both new and used. Will be bringing all of it to the rally to barter with.

wehring

I have some MRAP M-ATV hoods and bumpers (look nice on M939 trucks), Stainless M939A2 fuel tanks, Grove crane remote (rare and new), FMTV Grove crane, HMMWV tires and wheels. Please call with interests. Not on the net much these days.

Justin 979 997 3112

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
crawdaddy there is a local man north of covington that has a bunch of tires. he mostly likely has 1100 goodyear radials. if you want i can get a price on 11 for you.. no rims that your will have to get

Buster70

I've still got the things I put on the classifies a while back,4 ea. 14 x 20 Mich. on deuce rims (will fit on bobbed deuce with no lift $600), 2-3 ea. 9.00 x 20 on deuce rim(1 great{$50}, 2 good for trailer{$25 ea.}), 2-3 ea. 15'' Jeep NDTs no rims or tubes **$50ea.}, 1 -3'' dummy round{$50}, 1 Zodiac rubber boat{$???}, 1 ea. 50 cal. full size replica (made of wood and plastic to keep down weight $???), 1 set of AVM front hub lockers(new $565). Everything can be traded for, I find $ prices change peoples opinion of the person possessing the item. Been busy lately but can bring things to the rally. Let me know by PM. Too hard to answer the phone from the top of a pole! Yes I'm a full time Pole Dancer! Some one has to do it to keep you guys turned on!
14x20mich1.jpgzodiac.jpg14x20mich2.jpgmadeuce and 3''.jpg14x20mich3.jpgndts.jpgdeuce with mich.jpgavm.jpg
Still looking for a winch for Lucy. Thanks Buster!

Attachments

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
buster member from denham springs is looking for a soft top for his duece. pm me price and a phone number and ill get it to him

Buster70

Jeepsinker , I've got a used green top no frame. No leaks. I restitched the rear window and replaced the front bead with a hook type (it's what I had and worked better). It's not new but will keep you dry and out of the sun! I like trades, what you got?
PM me, Buster
PS. Clear your PM inbox it's full!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a partial set of bow corners, staves uprights and one gate for an m101. Wooden boards are all rotted. Let me know if interested and I will take pictures.

Also, have one complete fiberglass front fence for m101- tan or green

m1070 /pls rim with ctis valve and plumbing

one Mich xzl 16x20 that needs a new home :)

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
moto2four i am thinking jeff davis might have a transfer. he has some trucks in his back yard. shout him a pm for info. see you sat