• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Labels for my M923A2 Gauges & Lights

Snowtiger

I did my best to try and find this topic, so I apologize if this has been covered somewhere. I have relied on you folks for many solutions to working on my truck so here it goes. My dash lights and gauges are terrible and I have seen alternatives but I have no idea how or where to start. I have attached a picture to show how ratty they look. I am anxious to fix my dash so it matches al the other improvements. In short I am tired of looking at these

IMG_2765.jpg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I did my best to try and find this topic, so I apologize if this has been covered somewhere. I have relied on you folks for many solutions to working on my truck so here it goes. My dash lights and gauges are terrible and I have seen alternatives but I have no idea how or where to start. I have attached a picture to show how ratty they look. I am anxious to fix my dash so it matches al the other improvements. In short I am tired of looking at these

View attachment 653155
Get an engraving tool and make your own. Or actually. Just scrape that paint off. They actually maybe under it all. Mine are. Get some ted covers as well. I bet those things are bright

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Snowtiger

If those labels are embedded in my dash as I will find out today ........wow im going to feel like an idiot. Thank you very much for posting your photo and the previous comment as well mentioning that. Just goes to show that you learn something everyday thank you all. Canada is still your loyal Allie

Last edited:

Snowtiger

Well after a quick look I discovered that in fact the labels were there underneath so just goes to show I should have done my home work. Thank you for leading me by the hand

:grd:

162tcat

They are much easier to read if you paint the letters a different color. I painted mine white and they look great. Glad to hear Canada still likes us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

therooster2001

Get some red covers as well. I bet those things are bright
When I pulled covers at the salvage yard, I found that most of the clear ones like the OP shows had red LED blinkers so the clear were the right covers. But if they are just normal bulbs, I agree, those would be blinding at night.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks