• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ladder for M373 trailers

therooster2001

I just ran across this ladder at Sportman's Guide. I have no idea how it would hook up to anything on a M923 as it's WAY too short. Does anyone know how this would work? It says:

All-aboard! Here's a safe, fast and easy way to move up in the world! Designed to swiftly load troops / gear into tall 6 x 6 cargo trucks. Now you can easily step into your pickup bed, boat or trailer. Use as steps to a loading dock, deer shack, blind, etc.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...y-surplus-vehicle-ladder-olive-drab?a=1510514

This misses says she wants a ladder, and I've seen the ones people have fabricated and the ones from Military guys, but these look good, just doesn't look like it would mount to anything.

Thoughts?

jbayer

I think they're really too short for any 6x. They come to mid bumper/bumperette on my Deuce, which ever end your on.
I bought three. I'm going to splice two together to make one tall enogh for the Deuce. The other I'll do something with.

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
For the M923A2's you need a six step boarding ladder like 60 inches tall. a 5 step will work but I like the 6 steps better this is what mine looks likemlzwUc3EIBefiJjrRuN1TBA.jpg.

dawico

I just use a six foot step ladder. If others are going to use it I strap it to the truck.

Maybe I should paint it green so it is official.

The ladder in the OP is worthless.

DUECE-COUPE

The ladder you are looking at is a ladder for the M373 type trailer. there is a set of holes on the side of the trailer under the door. the round metal attachment is inserted into this hole, and the lever turned to rotate a cam that locks the ladder to the trailer. They are hard to find, and often sot for by the guys that have those type trailers.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ladder you are looking at is a ladder for the M373 type trailer. there is a set of holes on the side of the trailer under the door. the round metal attachment is inserted into this hole, and the lever turned to rotate a cam that locks the ladder to the trailer. They are hard to find, and often sot for by the guys that have those type trailers.
Exactly. I was going to post this. I had a M373 with a ladder just like that. The attachment points at the top are a giveaway. Yes, anyone with a M373 trailer needs one of these and a spare.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks