• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lake Butler Florida

FloridaAKM

I was back @ the Lake Butler site morning picking up a S-788 shelter that would not fit in my trailer last week. There was a different young man that I have never dealt with manning the lot, I forgot his name, but we got the shelter loaded with zero damage & I was back home before noon. This young man was not your regular 19 year old with no clue. He knew what he was doing & how to get it done. His manners were old Southern & impressive to say the least. It is really great to see that there are young men who can step up to the plate & replace us old guys instead of a brain dead kid who punches a clock & has no clue what is going on. Granted, the smart young men are not the norm.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was back @ the Lake Butler site morning picking up a S-788 shelter that would not fit in my trailer last week. There was a different young man that I have never dealt with manning the lot, I forgot his name, but we got the shelter loaded with zero damage & I was back home before noon. This young man was not your regular 19 year old with no clue. He knew what he was doing & how to get it done. His manners were old Southern & impressive to say the least. It is really great to see that there are young men who can step up to the plate & replace us old guys instead of a brain dead kid who punches a clock & has no clue what is going on. Granted, the smart young men are not the norm.
My son is living in Gainesville now, working for GRU at the data center across from Ring Power. He loves his job, but hates Gainesville due to the large Liberal presence that exists there. Do you have any suggestions for a good non-woke church, conservative groups, shooting clubs, etc in the area?

FloridaAKM

My son is living in Gainesville now, working for GRU at the data center across from Ring Power. He loves his job, but hates Gainesville due to the large Liberal presence that exists there. Do you have any suggestions for a good non-woke church, conservative groups, shooting clubs, etc in the area?
I stay out of Gainesville except for work or grocery shopping, too many "woke" individuals, panhandlers & drivers on the cell phones. Ring Power has a good group of folks who should be able to direct your son to like minded people & organizations he is seeking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks