• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Landscaping(deuce style)

5.0fox

Decided today that we were going to do some landscaping demolition. We were going to use the F-250 but we figured since we had the deuce at the house we might as well have a little fun :twisted:. After seeing how well these things were rooted I don't think there is any way that we could have got them with the pickup (at least not without a lot of digging). It would have been nice to have enough chain to get to the street because dad did not want us tearing up the yard to bad. We were trying to just bump them out so as to not spin the tires in the grass. Now we gotta find something that will fill the holes they left.

heres a short video
SNC00074.flv video by musclecars664 - Photobucket

Attachments

Last edited:

5.0fox

Nice !! I've been trying to con my neighbor into letting me rip out his junipers with mine:-D

:-D...sounds like fun. That is the problem I always have......you rip one thing out and then you enjoy it so much you desperately look for something else to tug out whether it needs to go or not...many of trees,shrubs, bushes etc have met their end possibly to soon because of my eagerness to have a litte fun lol

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a tree I want to rip down - it dropped a branch on my Chevelle last time I was deployed. Might be a little big and it's legally on county property, but..................

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pound a few copper nails into it, it will be dead real soon, then the county can cut it down. Tree Murder!

It's mostly dead now, which is why it's dropping branches. The Chevelle is safely in the garage - let's see it take on the 109! It's starting to develop a serious list towards the street. Calling the county doesn't help, maybe when it's blocking the road they can send out 6 supervisors and a worker.

5.0fox

or you could accidentally back into it with the deuce :wink:, heck maybe a few times. Increase that list enough so that it's a serious public safety concern and then they won't have any choice but to fix the situation.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ya gotta love that whistler.

Me and my long suffering side-kick and primary accomplice Freightrain yanked some trees up a few weeks ago at LZ Wreckerman.
Hook up chain.........back up to tree to get slack in chain.......low range 2nd gear........gun the engine.......another evil tree bites the dust.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks