• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Large Military convoy from AL to IN

Stonepicker1

The Alabama NG will be doing a large move of Military equipment soon. It will be slow going on I-65 in AL. So much for OPSEC...see below news release.

Alabama National Guard to make historic convoy to train with active duty

Florida is also a big part of this training and you should see some of my M915A5 and M872A4 trailers plus other equipment being line-hauled up I-75 from FL in a few days.

For those that like to see Military convoys on the highway....this would be something to see in AL, TN, KY, IN. It is AL largest convoy ever.

I'll be back home at the end of Aug and will post some pictures.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would be really cool if we could get some type of media guy to do a video production of the passing convoy. Wonder if we have any retired military media types that have the ability and are living in AL, maybe in the Sandrock area and owns a truck with 2 ZIP codes. Hmm, I wonder.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It would be really cool if we could get some type of media guy to do a video production of the passing convoy. Wonder if we have any retired military media types that have the ability and are living in AL, maybe in the Sandrock area and owns a truck with 2 ZIP codes. Hmm, I wonder.
There is one ole feller out that way!
Maybe if we can take his mind off a missing stuffed animal long enough he could do the deed!:beer:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur

If I had a hight speed video camera I would.....Uncle Sam insisted on taking back the one I was issued.

If for some reason I get up that way on convoy day I'll try to at least get some still pics.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks