• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last chance for CA, AZ, NM

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Carnac, I live just off I10 at exit 103 or 94 in Tonopah, AZ. I will buy you breakfeast or Lunch or dinner if you want to take a break.
It is just a truck stop.
Also if you need some help along the way.

I maybe interested in a Towbar with 1" feet and pins. Do I need to talk to Jesusgatos.
Thanks!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
If you need one, I'll buy from him and drop to you on the way back. Guess that would also give a second reason to stop (LOL).

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you can get one and 1" feet and Pins that would be great, if not that is ok also.
I will still buy you a truck stop meal, LOL!!
Just send me a PM about your timing and about when your ETA will be.
I will pm my Phone to you.

Also if you need any help along the AZ I10 way west of Phoenix feel free to call.
Thanks!!!

Albert

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm hoping to be on the road back on Saturday but more likely early Sunday. I think I stopped at that truck stop before.

Artisan

Carnac I have not read this whole thread, but in your travels you are more than welcome to stop over here if you need a place to sleep, shower, and be safe w/o having to spend money.

There is A/C or Heat and privacy and always some meat and potatoes and eggs about my friend...

I am in Monrovia, CA 91016. Just let me know...

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got my tow bar from Carnac this morning. I meet him at the TA truck stop along I10 on his way back home.
We talked about trucks a little then he headed for home in TX.
It was good to meet him for the first time.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Likewise, great meeting you. Thanks for the info on the halftrack.

I got home safe but pretty worn out. Artisan, I didn't see the past until just now. I spent almost my entire time driving, loading, unloading or at the Tower Park Show for a grand total of about 12 hrs (most of it during the night). Weather coming back south in CA was bad and then the traffic in LA reminded me of why I need to stay out of such places.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So how many tow are did you end up bring back?

Glad you had a great trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks