• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last Chance for M35A3 in Barstow

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good morning Guys and Gals.

Heres you last chance to grab a piece of American Green (tan) Iron history.

http://web.govliquidation.com/auction/view_photo?eventId=3497&lotNumber=8600&picNumber=1

Due to my buyer backing out I will not be able to recover this truck from Barstow, CA.

(*****Correction - The buyer did not back out. We where just not able to come to terms. Sorry Jay for the error on my part. Warthog*****)

I will sell the truck for what I owe GL. $7,763.39, you pickup. If no one wants it, it will stay with GL.

Anyone?

Warthog

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems pretty reasonable for someone wanting an M35A3. There must be someone on the west coast that is after this truck. What is GL going to do to you if you back out? I think they are going to hit you with a 25% restocking fee.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dang, too bad it's on the left coast. That's a pretty good deal. I definitely wouldn't give it back to GL. Someone will take it for that much.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Bummer, that's just about what I'll owe on a batch of four CUCVs out of Barstow once my EUC clears. I think I'd rather have the M35A3. I don't suppose you'd like to trade, would you? :wink:

nf6x

Feral Engineer
BKubu said:
Mark: Snatch it up and sell a couple of the CUCVs to pay for it!
That's tempting, but between construction/moving expenses and those silly CUCVs, my credit card will already be close to it's limit for a while. :cry:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Due to financial situation, without a buyer, the cost of recovery from CA to OK plus the cost of the truck is too much at this time. That is why it is up for sale or will go back to GL.
The default fee is the lesser of two evils.

My apologies to Jay. Sorry I said you backed out of the deal, you did not. You where just helping me out. We just couldn't agree on terms.

Warthog

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Warthog said:
Due to financial situation, without a buyer, the cost of recovery from CA to OK plus the cost of the truck is too much at this time. That is why it is up for sale or will go back to GL.
The default fee is the lesser of two evils.

My apologies to Jay. Sorry I said you back out of the deal, you did not. You where just helping me out. We just coundn't agree on terms.

Warthog
Try Sarafan in CA or some of the other surplus outfits out there to see if they are interested.

Who's Jay? I don't remember you mentioning the buyer's name.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Djfreema said:
Let me talk to my wife, Does that price include the 10% buyers premium?
The price includes the Bid price of $6550, 10% premium and the CA sales tax of 7.75%. It does not include shipping :wink:

I should have the EUC any day now, but it is the US Goverment.

54reo

steelsoldiers said:
Warthog said:
My apologies to Jay. Sorry I said you back out of the deal, you did not. You where just helping me out. We just coundn't agree on terms.

Warthog
Who's Jay? I don't remember you mentioning the buyer's name.

Wasn't "bulldog_mack13" looking for a M35A3? I think his name is Jay. I think.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks