• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last Chance for M35A3 in Barstow

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Apparently asking a woman that has been in labor for 24hrs to buy another truck is not the best time if your hoping for her to say yes. We are expecting baby #3 pretty much anytime now, contractions are still 10 minutes apart and doctor says to wait till 5 minutes aprt, if only it had been a week earlier. I am pretty sure I was bidding on that truck via my friends blackberry while sitting at an afternoon Dodger game about 1 1/2 months ago, still a darn good price. I have 2 people that I know of that might be interested in it and I will call them tomorrow, they aren't on the forum.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The EUC on this truck was approved yesterday. I have 5 business days to find a buyer.

If no one wants it (can pay for it, as everyone wants it), it will stay with GL and I will pay the default fee.

The price is $7,763.39, which is the $6550 bid, $665 premium and $558.39 CA sales tax.
You pick it up from Barstow, CA.

Anyone?

Thanks for all the advice on what to do with it. At this time I am not in a position to pay for the truck, fix it and then try to sell it. The default fee is the lesser of evils.

Warthog

M1075

Since the default fee is almost $2000, maybe you could consider knocking another $1,000 off the price instead. That might be enough motivation for someone to jump on it. Just a thought, I am not interested either way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks