• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest addition to the fleet of green

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks super nice. Where did you find it? Going to keep the steel topper? I have a real soft spot for the steel utility topper. If you decide to remove it just remember that they fit the 101 trailers like a glove.

combatmech

It had been on ebay for a while, it was at a dealership in Missouri. He was asking 10,9 for it. I got for 8500.
Yes, I plan on keeping the top in it. She'll get a fresh coat of green paint sometime in the spring.

combatmech

After consulting the great and all knowing CARNAC, the truck IS NOT in the Army data base.
I'm thinking it's either USMC or Navy..... CARNAC suspects it might be Air Force.
Thanks 1028guy. I'll keep that in mind. It'll be next week before the shipping company even picks it up due to the holiday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks